Click photo to enlarge
Disable pop-up blockers
Get More Info
Book It Now
|$115 For Rent Daily
|1298 Lincoln Highway
|Glenbrook, Nevada 89413 Lake Tahoe - Lakeridge
This little red cabin was originally built in the 1920's and is still owned by the same family. Aside from the kitchen appliances, new TV's, new bedding, and furniture, not much has changed from the 20's when the house was built. You will experience a truly rare vacation staying in this little 3 bedroom cabin.
There is an amazing view of the lake and Cave Rock, you are lake front with a bit of beach area depending on the water level, and still close to town.
Being that this cabin was built in the 20's the floors are not even, the stairs to the loft bedroom with a queen are steeper that any normal stairs, and there is actually a tree that the house was built around! This is something that you will rarely get to experience in Tahoe!
You enter into the cabin through the kitchen. In the kitchen you will find a dishwasher, 4 burner glass cook top, microwave, oven, refrigerator, coffee maker, & toaster. There are pots & pans, silverware, cups, plates etc. We do not supply any food items at all like spices, oils, sugars, coffee etc. The old fashion cast iron stove you see in the kitchen is not in working condition and is only there as decoration. The floors in the kitchen are uneven as the house was built in the 20's, the wheels on the block island must stay locked so it does not roll away, all part of the fun of this little cabin!
Through the kitchen you enter into the living room. There is a wood burning fireplace (wood is not provided) a new TV, dining table & access to the deck area and beach/ lake area. The one full bathroom is off of the living room. There is a stand up shower, toilet and sink in this bathroom. There are 2 bedrooms off of the living room; BR 1 with a queen & twin, BR 2 with a twin.
Above the kitchen is the loft bedroom # 3. There is a door to this room making it private and we call it a loft as the ceilings are angled like a loft. There is a toilet room (toilet and sink only) and this is where the house was built around a tree! Open the window in the toilet room and you get to see the tree, what an experience!
There is a BBQ off of the kitchen area in the back of the house in the gravel area. We cannot put the BBQ on the wood lake view deck for fire safety reasons.
There is no dock, we do not supply water toys of any kind or boats of any kind.
Parking and boats: The driveway is large and you can fit a boat trailer, you can launch your boat at cave rock area. There is no docking, buoy or a place to tie up the boat on the beach, you would have to load and unload the boat every day.
1. Per county rules: Weddings are NOT allowed of any kind or size, on the property or at the house. You will be shut down immediately and will lose the security deposit and will be subject to more fines.
2. You are only allowed 8 persons at any time at the house. This includes any dinners or gatherings you may have. There is only sleeping for 6 in beds
3. Parking: 5 cars allowed at house at any time. 4 cars and a truck and boat trailer are ok. You must have all vehicles and trailers in the driveway. There is no street parking per county and fire safety rules. Failure to comply will result in loss of security deposit.
4. Please help us to keep our home a vacation rental. NOISE ORDINANCE 10:00pm TO 7:00am DAILY and is very strict in this neighborhood.
Click on map to activate
|Alternate Map Options
(Google Map) (Bing Map) (Mapquest Map)
||Oct 31, 2018
****By placing this booking and clicking the box below, “I have read and accept the above rental policies agreement”, you agree and authorize your credit card to be charged at the time of booking for the security deposit and the full amount of the booking to be charged no later than 45 days prior to arrival.****
~~~~~~~At the time of booking you agreed to this cancellation policy. ~~~~~~~~~~~
By placing the reservation deposit, you have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth by World Class Property Management, Inc.
CANCELLATIONS MADE WITHIN 45 DAYS OF ARRIVAL DATE ARE SUBJECT TO TOTAL FORFEITURE OF ALL FEES.
The security deposit will be refunded to you after a walk-through inspection is done. Please allow 2 weeks for processing deposit refunds. It will be refunded back to the card on file.
At time of booking you authorize World Class Property Management to charge the credit card on file for the security deposit; then balance will be charged 45 days prior to check in date. It is your responsibility to inform of any potential problems with your reservation or to make alternate payment arrangements. Any alternate payment arrangements must be in writing and mutually agreed upon by tenant and World Class Property Management, Inc.
– NO EXCEPTIONS. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON within 45 DAYS prior to check in date. If your credit card is declined at the due date, this is cause for your reservation to be canceled and all fees paid forfeited 100%.
Keys, directions and entry instructions will not be provided until full rent is paid and contract is received.
Cancellation Policy: At the time of booking you agreed to this cancellation policy. NOTE: Written confirmation of cancellation MUST be received prior to 45 days of check in date. You may cancel up to 45 days before arrival: refund of reservation deposit minus $150 cancellation fee and booking fee. Cancellation of 44 days or less, forfeits all rent, taxes, cleaning fee and reservation costs. If final payment is declined, then the security deposit will be kept as payment. Up to 14 days from check in tenants do have the option of rescheduling the entire trip to the same house for different dates in lieu of forfeiture of all fees, within 14 days from check in there will be a full forfeit of all fees and deposits. New trip must be scheduled within one year of original arrival date. Changing stay dates are subject to different pricing as there are different pricing for all seasons. If you change to a higher price season you will be responsible for new pricing charge. Changing dates to lower price season: there is no refund of lower cost. If you change your stay dates up to 14 days to the date of check in this means you are paid in full and there will be no change to the cancellation policy. This cancellation policy will indefinitely apply to the original stay dates. If you would like to move your stay dates, we will only move the stay dates one time.
During stormy weather, forest fires or other acts of God, no refunds unless all roads to Tahoe are completely closed for twelve (12) consecutive hours or more prior to the date of your arrival. Your reservation is valid for the remainder of the time. Road Conditions: or from California During stormy weather, or power outages, forest fires or other acts of God out of our control, no refunds will be issued.
There will be no refunds due to events out of our control. These types of “events” are, but not limited to; ski resort closures, event cancellations, casino closures, fear of travel, OR pandemic and or epidemic, stormy weather, or power outages, forest fires or other acts of mother nature out of our control.
• We want you to enjoy your stay and be comfortable at the house you have rented. If there is a problem with: housekeeping, maintenance, operation of any appliance or hot tub etc.; AND it is not reported to us there will be no refunds at all. Once a problem is reported to us, we will do our best to remedy or fix the problem. If we are not given the chance to remedy or fix any problem, there will be no refund. Anything that is reported unsatisfactory after your stay will not be reason for refund.
• There are no refunds if you find your lodging to be unsatisfactory.
• We do our best to maintain operation of indoor & outdoor items (Jacuzzi, barbecues, patio furniture, table games, etc.). Should maintenance to these items cause temporary loss of use, that will not be a cause for refund or compensation. All tenants will be promptly notified prior to arrival if such conditions become apparent. If such items become inoperable during your stay and only if we are notified, we will do our best to get items back up and running during your stay.
• If a maintenance emergency occurs on the property, please callIMMEDIATELY to report the problem. If there is no report of the problem and excess damage occurs as a result, you will be held responsible for repairs and any other costs, charges, lost rents as a result of the damage. You MUST notify us immediately, of any pre-existing damage or housekeeping problems to the house. Do not let them wait or try to repair them yourself as this will only cause excess damage and the cost will revert to the security deposit and any excess charged to your credit card. We will make every effort to correct the problem as soon as possible. We cannot be of assistance if we are unaware that a problem exists and notification after departure will not be acceptable for exemption from damage discovered during the walk through after you depart. Housekeeping problems will not be cause for compensation or refund, especially if we are notified after departure.
• We have no control over weather conditions that may result in accidents of any kind to personal property and or personal injury. Occupants agree to hold property owners and World Class Property Management, Inc., harmless if any damage to self or personal property happens, example but not limited to: a vehicle sliding on ice results in an accident, loss or injury due to rain, snow, ice, flood, negligence, fire, theft, utility power outages or any reason. Please callIMMEDIATELY when reporting an accident at the property.
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
||Kentucky Lake Front Log Cabin Rentals - Barren River
||Vacation 4br Lake Cabin For Rent, Raccoon Lake, Indiana
||Lake Webster, Treehouse Island, Weekly Rental, Indiana
||Silver Lake, WA Cabins, Cottages, Condos, And Chalets At Mt. Baker
||Cayuga Lake Rental House, Ovid, Ny, Finger Lakes Wine Country
||Green Valley Lake, PA - Lory Cottage, Lakefront Cottage For Rent with Hot Tub
||New Fairfield, Ct - Candlewood Lakefront Cabin For Rent
||Eagle Point Peninsula On Webster Lake
||Bridget's Triple B Cottages 2-one Bed Units -1 Two Bedroom
||Burr Oak Lake, OH Relaxing Vacation Lake House Rental
Wanting to buy or sell a lake house or lake lot? Visit our other website...
LakeHouse.com is a nationwide advertising service, used by real estate brokers, agents, realtors, and individuals to sell lake properties, vacation rentals, waterfront homes, lake lots, land, acreage, lake view properties, lakefront cabins, lakeside cottages, condos, log homes, riverfront, lake access, lake area homes, lake shore or any type of real estate for sale on public and private lakes, reservoirs and rivers all over the United States and Canada.
Members of DreamHomeNetwork.com