Click photo to enlarge
Disable pop-up blockers
Get More Info
Book It Now
|$175 For Rent Daily
|267 Tramway Drive
|Stateline, Nevada 89449 Lake Tahoe - Stateline
AS YOU ENTER, the first floor ushers you into a family room with big screen “smart” TV, foosball gaming table, bureau stocked with family board games, and the first of 3 balconies facing Tramway Drive with views of the lake down below. Master Bedroom #1 with a queen, on this floor has an en-suite bath with both shower and jacuzzi tub. Across a staircase landing, there is a laundry room with front loading W/D and a bonus beverage refrigerator. The family room’s love seat hides a sofa bed; its entry hall offers a futon for added sleeping capacity. .
SECOND floor features an open living area with kitchen (all new cabinets, appliances & farm style sink c. 2019), dining area, and living room (with piano). A gas log fireplace spreads its cheery warmth throughout the open common space. The living room area opens onto the most generously sized of the three front facing balconies with patio table, lounge chair and side service table, while the kitchen area opens onto a rear deck with BBQ. Bedroom # 2 on this floor is “bunk room” style with a full (standard) bed below; single bed above. It is served by an adjacent hallway bathroom #2 with shower. Recommendation: best suited for kids or one adult (full) with one child (single upper bunk).
The 3rd floor offers Bedrooms #3 and #4 which share the hallway full bath #3 with shower over tub. Bedroom #3 offers Queen bed and has sliding doors to a sitting balcony facing the lake. Bedroom #4 offers twin beds. Each of the third floor bedrooms offer a bonus single hide-a-bed, with a sofa bed in a nook of #3; a Castro Convertible ottoman in #4.
~~ There are many stairs from the parking area up to the front door of the house. This is also a 3 story home and there are stairs in the home to each level.
The HOA has a shared hot tub and pool just one block up the road, walking distance. (maintenance and availability of pool and hot tub are up to the HOA and not our management company)
*Per county rules: Weddings are NOT allowed of any kind or size, on the property or at the house. You will be shut down immediately and will lose the security deposit and will be subject to more fines.
*You are only allowed 11 persons at any time at the house. This includes any diners or gatherings you may have.
*Please help us to keep our home a vacation rental. NOISE ORDINANCE 10:00pm TO 7:00am DAILY and is very strict in this neighborhood.
* Fireworks, wood fire pits, and charcoal BBQ's are illegal in the Lake Tahoe Basin.
*Parking: 2 cars allowed at house at any time. There is no street parking per county and fire safety rules. Failure to comply will result in loss of security deposit. The parking is not assigned and is first come first serve for this neighborhood parking areas. During winter months cars must be rotated to allow for snow removal operations.
*Please be prepared for winter driving conditions as we are above 7k feet in elevation, and we do get snow.
Permit :VHRP# 13-745
Click on map to activate
|Alternate Map Options
(Google Map) (Bing Map) (Mapquest Map)
||Jan 11, 2016
Pets Not Allowed
****By placing this booking and clicking the box below, “I have read and accept the above rental policies agreement”, you agree and authorize your credit card to be charged at the time of booking for the security deposit and the full amount of the booking to be charged no later than 45 days prior to arrival.****
~~~~~~~At the time of booking you agreed to this cancellation policy. ~~~~~~~~~~~
By placing the reservation deposit, you have agreed to the terms and conditions set forth by World Class Property Management, Inc.
CANCELLATIONS MADE WITHIN 45 DAYS OF ARRIVAL DATE ARE SUBJECT TO TOTAL FORFEITURE OF ALL FEES.
The security deposit will be refunded to you after a walk-through inspection is done. Please allow 2 weeks for processing deposit refunds. It will be refunded back to the card on file.
At time of booking you authorize World Class Property Management to charge the credit card on file for the security deposit; then balance will be charged 45 days prior to check in date. It is your responsibility to inform of any potential problems with your reservation or to make alternate payment arrangements. Any alternate payment arrangements must be in writing and mutually agreed upon by tenant and World Class Property Management, Inc.
– NO EXCEPTIONS. THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON within 45 DAYS prior to check in date. If your credit card is declined at the due date, this is cause for your reservation to be canceled and all fees paid forfeited 100%.
Keys, directions and entry instructions will not be provided until full rent is paid and contract is received.
Cancellation Policy: At the time of booking you agreed to this cancellation policy. NOTE: Written confirmation of cancellation MUST be received prior to 45 days of check in date. You may cancel up to 45 days before arrival: refund of reservation deposit minus $150 cancellation fee and booking fee. Cancellation of 44 days or less, forfeits all rent, taxes, cleaning fee and reservation costs. If final payment is declined, then the security deposit will be kept as payment. Up to 14 days from check in tenants do have the option of rescheduling the entire trip to the same house for different dates in lieu of forfeiture of all fees, within 14 days from check in there will be a full forfeit of all fees and deposits. New trip must be scheduled within one year of original arrival date. Changing stay dates are subject to different pricing as there are different pricing for all seasons. If you change to a higher price season you will be responsible for new pricing charge. Changing dates to lower price season: there is no refund of lower cost. If you change your stay dates up to 14 days to the date of check in this means you are paid in full and there will be no change to the cancellation policy. This cancellation policy will indefinitely apply to the original stay dates. If you would like to move your stay dates, we will only move the stay dates one time.
During stormy weather, forest fires or other acts of God, no refunds unless all roads to Tahoe are completely closed for twelve (12) consecutive hours or more prior to the date of your arrival. Your reservation is valid for the remainder of the time. Road Conditions: or from California During stormy weather, or power outages, forest fires or other acts of God out of our control, no refunds will be issued.
There will be no refunds due to events out of our control. These types of “events” are, but not limited to; ski resort closures, event cancellations, casino closures, fear of travel, OR pandemic and or epidemic, stormy weather, or power outages, forest fires or other acts of mother nature out of our control.
• We want you to enjoy your stay and be comfortable at the house you have rented. If there is a problem with: housekeeping, maintenance, operation of any appliance or hot tub etc.; AND it is not reported to us there will be no refunds at all. Once a problem is reported to us, we will do our best to remedy or fix the problem. If we are not given the chance to remedy or fix any problem, there will be no refund. Anything that is reported unsatisfactory after your stay will not be reason for refund.
• There are no refunds if you find your lodging to be unsatisfactory.
• We do our best to maintain operation of indoor & outdoor items (Jacuzzi, barbecues, patio furniture, table games, etc.). Should maintenance to these items cause temporary loss of use, that will not be a cause for refund or compensation. All tenants will be promptly notified prior to arrival if such conditions become apparent. If such items become inoperable during your stay and only if we are notified, we will do our best to get items back up and running during your stay.
• If a maintenance emergency occurs on the property, please callIMMEDIATELY to report the problem. If there is no report of the problem and excess damage occurs as a result, you will be held responsible for repairs and any other costs, charges, lost rents as a result of the damage. You MUST notify us immediately, of any pre-existing damage or housekeeping problems to the house. Do not let them wait or try to repair them yourself as this will only cause excess damage and the cost will revert to the security deposit and any excess charged to your credit card. We will make every effort to correct the problem as soon as possible. We cannot be of assistance if we are unaware that a problem exists and notification after departure will not be acceptable for exemption from damage discovered during the walk through after you depart. Housekeeping problems will not be cause for compensation or refund, especially if we are notified after departure.
• We have no control over weather conditions that may result in accidents of any kind to personal property and or personal injury. Occupants agree to hold property owners and World Class Property Management, Inc., harmless if any damage to self or personal property happens, example but not limited to: a vehicle sliding on ice results in an accident, loss or injury due to rain, snow, ice, flood, negligence, fire, theft, utility power outages or any reason. Please callIMMEDIATELY when reporting an accident at the property.
|From Date||To Date||Type||Low Rate||High Rate||Min. Stay|
||Kentucky Lake Front Log Cabin Rentals - Barren River
||Vacation 4br Lake Cabin For Rent, Raccoon Lake, Indiana
||Lake Webster, Treehouse Island, Weekly Rental, Indiana
||Silver Lake, WA Cabins, Cottages, Condos, And Chalets At Mt. Baker
||Cayuga Lake Rental House, Ovid, Ny, Finger Lakes Wine Country
||Green Valley Lake, PA - Lory Cottage, Lakefront Cottage For Rent with Hot Tub
||New Fairfield, Ct - Candlewood Lakefront Cabin For Rent
||Eagle Point Peninsula On Webster Lake
||Bridget's Triple B Cottages 2-one Bed Units -1 Two Bedroom
||Burr Oak Lake, OH Relaxing Vacation Lake House Rental
Wanting to buy or sell a lake house or lake lot? Visit our other website...
LakeHouse.com is a nationwide advertising service, used by real estate brokers, agents, realtors, and individuals to sell lake properties, vacation rentals, waterfront homes, lake lots, land, acreage, lake view properties, lakefront cabins, lakeside cottages, condos, log homes, riverfront, lake access, lake area homes, lake shore or any type of real estate for sale on public and private lakes, reservoirs and rivers all over the United States and Canada.
Members of DreamHomeNetwork.com